It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Flip-up helmet Schuberth C3 Pro
Available in 2018!
A quiet helmet means active safety for the motorcyclist: this permits the rider to concentrate on riding – particularly at higher speeds.
Many hours in the Schuberth acoustic wind tunnel have ensured that the C3 PRO is quiet. The comprehensive acoustics package with optimized helmet shell, wind deflector and extremely ergonomic shape of the neck padding make the C3 Pro – at 82 dBA – one of the quietest helmets ever.
- Acoustics package makes helmet quiet
- Installation of a wind deflector enables the aeroacoustics and consequently the noise level to be improved still further.
- Only 82dB(A) at 100km/hr (62 mph)(unfaired motorcycle)
The C3 Pro is equipped with a further development of the proven C3 ventilation system. Thanks to the new design of the ventilation elements, the supply of fresh air is increased by up to 30%. The combination of multipath channels in the EPS foam shell and the head/chin/mouth ventilation ensure that fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area. The air channels in the inner shell direct the air which enters through the forehead ventilation well over the back of the head to the rear of the helmet. The low pressure prevailing at the rear of the helmet ensures that the internal air is constantly extracted through the air outlets and the special netting in the neck padding.
- Head ventilation input (adjustable in multiple stages)
- Chin vent for targeted distribution of the incoming air in the helmet
- Over 8 Liters (2 gallons) of fresh air at 62 mph
- In cold weather it often occurs that with closed air supply the motorcyclist's neck zone becomes sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs.
- The concentration of carbon dioxide inside the helmet is a key safety criterion for preventing symptoms of fatigue and the thinning of breathable air.
- No negative effects on health need be feared as long as the CO2 concentration remains below 3.5 %.
- The maximum level of CO2 concentration at the workplace is 0.5 %
- Even when the neck zone is sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs, this helmet guarantees that the CO2 concentration remains below the 0.5% limit as from a speed of approx. 30 km/h.
- In cases where the helmet is completely sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs, the face shield ought to be opened (city-travel position) for safety reasons when idling, for example at traffic lights, or travelling slowly.
he outer shell of the C3 Pro is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression moulding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. Fiber
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH creates light weight helmets
- Glass Fiberwith a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally strong yet lightweight.
The helmet shell of special EPS foam is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution and maximum safety.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
A special inner lining of the C3 Pro which was developed according to the innovative Comfort Fit concept ensures that the helmet fits comfortably and securely in all situations.
The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX® and Thermocool® materials and the additional use of Interpower® coatings also make the inner lining a highly-effective moisture removal and cooling system.
- COOLMAX® & ThermoCool
- Polygene & Interpower coating
- New construction with fewer seams
- zippered cheekpads for easy removal
- Optimum moisture wicking
- Anti-bacterial, hypo-allergic
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
The silver-coloured appliqués of reflective material which are in included in the nape zone of every SCHUBERTH helmet ensure that the motorcyclist can be seen better, especially in twilight or at night.
- improved visability = Enhanced safety
- Reflective patches on the upper sides
- Reflective logos front & back
- Polycarbonate (injection molded)
- 2mm thick/ Optical Class 1
- Patented turbulators reduce wind noise
- Pinlock® lens prevents fogging
- Face shield snaps securely closed or city position for airflow New visor trim and seals improves insulation.
- The EasyChange mechanism makes changing the faceshield extremely quick and simple
- Change Face Shield without tools
- The sun visor enables quick and individual adjustment according to light conditions. It is integrated into the helmet shell and can be swivelled.
The C3 Pro is by default equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SRC-System™ C3 Pro. To guarantee ideal radio reception for you, the C3 Pro is already equipped with two integrated antennas to boost reception and a Bluetooth® connection
- Optimum reception at all times
- Bluetooth® antenna for wireless mobile, GPS and intercom connections to other SRC-System™ owners
- FM and Bluetooth® antennas integrated into the helmet for optimum reception
- Weight Only 1,650 grams (+/-50g)
- Standard D.O.T. FMVSS No. 218
|Fog resistant visor:|
Fiberglass helmets are lighter and stronger than those made of thermoplastic and polycarbonate, they have very good absorption properties of impact energy, which is spread over most of the helmet's filling.
2 sizes of shells
|Weight for size M:|
Gwarancja Schuberth - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 60 months.
|Size||head circumference (cm)|
|XS (52cm -53cm)||52-53|