It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Flip-up helmet Schuberth C4
REDEFINE YOUR STANDARDS. PASSION, NEWLY DESIGNED.
A quiet helmet means active safety for the motorcyclist: this permits the rider to concentrate on riding – particularly at higher speeds.
Many hours in the Schuberth acoustic wind tunnel have ensured that the C4 is quiet. The comprehensive acoustics package with optimized helmet shell, wind deflector and extremely ergonomic shape of the neck padding make the C4 – at 82 dBA – one of the quietest helmets ever.
- Acoustics package makes helmet quiet
- Installation of a wind deflector enables the aeroacoustics and consequently the noise level to be improved still further.
- Only 82dB(A) at 100km/hr (62 mph)(unfaired motorcycle)
- Head ventilation input (adjustable in multiple stages)
- Chin vent for targeted distribution of the incoming air in the helmet
- Over 8 Liters (2 gallons) of fresh air at 62 mph
- In cold weather it often occurs that with closed air supply the motorcyclist's neck zone becomes sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs.
- The concentration of carbon dioxide inside the helmet is a key safety criterion for preventing symptoms of fatigue and the thinning of breathable air.
- No negative effects on health need be feared as long as the CO2 concentration remains below 3.5 %.
- The maximum level of CO2 concentration at the workplace is 0.5 %
- Even when the neck zone is sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs, this helmet guarantees that the CO2 concentration remains below the 0.5% limit as from a speed of approx. 30 km/h.
- In cases where the helmet is completely sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs, the face shield ought to be opened (city-travel position) for safety reasons when idling, for example at traffic lights, or travelling slowly.
The unique method for manufacturing shells used by SCHUBERTH makes for low weight combined with optimum stability. Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is an innovation developed by SCHUBERTH.
It involves an endless glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and being blown into a mould. This preform is baked under high pressure in a heatable mould with the addition of a precisely defined quantity of resin to produce an exceptionally solid shell.
The multi-part construction of the inner lining allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
The helmet shell of special EPS foam is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution and maximum safety.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
The ShinyTex® inner lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. The fabrics are fast-drying, washable and antibacterial. The seamless head pad guarantees outstanding wearing comfort. Good air circulation through multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the wearer. Of course, the inner lining is Öko-Tex 100 certified, removable and washable
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
The silver-coloured appliqués of reflective material which are in included in the nape zone of every SCHUBERTH helmet ensure that the motorcyclist can be seen better, especially in twilight or at night.
- improved visability = Enhanced safety
- Reflective patches on the upper sides
- Reflective logos front & back
- Polycarbonate (injection molded)
- 2mm thick/ Optical Class 1
- Patented turbulators reduce wind noise
- Pinlock® lens prevents fogging
- Face shield snaps securely closed or city position for airflow New visor trim and seals improves insulation.
- The sun visor enables quick and individual adjustment according to light conditions. It is integrated into the helmet shell and can be swivelled.
SC1: THE NEXT GENERATION OF COMMUNICATION FOR C4 AND R2
Communicating, talking on the phone, using the satnav, listening to music – communication now also becomes very simple on the motorbike. Extremely easy installation and invisible technology: the communication unit is slotted into the edge of the helmet and is completely hidden. Microphone and speakers are preinstalled in the helmet.
- Weight Only 1,650 grams (+/-50g)
- Standard D.O.T. FMVSS No. 218
|Fog resistant visor:|
Fiberglass helmets are lighter and stronger than those made of thermoplastic and polycarbonate, they have very good absorption properties of impact energy, which is spread over most of the helmet's filling.
2 sizes of shells
|Weight for size M:|
Gwarancja Schuberth - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 60 months.
|Size||head circumference (cm)|
|XS (52cm -53cm)||52-53|
|S (54cm -55cm)||54-55|
|M (56cm -57cm)||56-57|
|L (58cm -59cm)||58-59|
|XL (60cm -61cm)||60-61|
|XXL (62cm -63cm)||62-63|
Why with us!?
Our products are set at a competitive price.
Visit our fanpage and press "like" button. You'll get a discount code that gives you an additional . 5% discounts on our products.
Every customer who decides to place an large order, can count on the valuable freebies.
A detailed list of products you can see on the right side of our home page, press the vidget called „extra gifts”.
As one of the few companies accept returns after 30 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
If you buy in the network don't hesitate to ask about the origin of products, a very common practice in other online stores is the sale products from illegal imports or even counterfeit products often applies to high-end brands.This kind of store can earn a lot but the customer can lose not only inability to warranty, but what's more important you can lose a quality of products which should protect you. All our offer is a 100% original products from official distribution, we have exclusive Malopolska area when it comes to representation of brands like Shoei, Rukka, Schuberth Rev'it and several others. This proves our reliability and guarantees that in case of any trouble you will not be alone with a problem
Moto-tour employs experts in the field of motorcycle clothes. We assure you that each of us has tens of thousands of kilometers to the motorcycle, a lot of things offered by our shop is tested in different conditions, they make tests on your own skin,to provide you professional help and advice. We do our best to help choose best equipment for you. Our the most important goal is your satisfaction with our service.
We invite you to visit our shops in Krakow If you have concerns about the purchase over the internet, we invite you to our 2 stores in Krakow: 1. Defender, Al. 29 Listopada 155B, 31-406 Kraków 2. Moto-Tour, ul. Zawiła 61a, 30-442 Kraków Advantages of shopping in the store are the ability to try on and touch the products, and thus minimizing the risk of incorrect purchases.
We tried to make our website friendly and ergonomic in browsing We built and we have continued improving our website for you. Our goal is to build a database of products to easy select to the specific motorcycle. Our ""configurator system" is the most advanced online system. You do not have to worry about trunk or mounting, exhaust, drives, shafts, footrests, crashbary, etc are configured correctly and that the ordered parts will fit your motorcycle. We have a lot of ideas to increase our system but if you have any suggestion. We will be happy to hear it.