It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Chaser-X is the third Arai helmet that makes use of the new VAS (variable Axis System) technology that offers a significant larger and smoother shell area above the SNELL test line greatly improving the important helmet glancing off performance. The Chaser-X makes use of an also completely new ventilation system derived from the RX-7V, instantly recognizable by the large, single intake duct on top of the helmet. This Top Ventilation System is derived from the RX-7V diffuser system. The replaceable interior is lined with an anti-microbial fabric. The Chaser-X features FCS (Facial Contour System) and a fixed, non-retractable mini chin cover. The chin vent is also new, while the Formula One developed visor lock system is the same as used on the RX-7V. All Chaser-X helmets come with a standard Max Vision visor with a Pinlock inlay lens separately packed in the box.
Outer shell SFL
- (Super Fibre Laminate)This is the basic Arai outer shell. Super fibre provides more comfort than other shell materials, yet is still strong and lightweight
- One-piece rear vent increases the flow of hot and damp air out of the helmet. Front duct provides fresh and cool air around the top of the head. Closable chin vent controls the airflow to the chin area.
- Five times inspected Each Arai helmet goes through five separate quality-control departments: after the shell is made, after painting and graphic completion, after assembly and two in-process inspection
- Double-D ring device The flat and D-shaped rings fit smooth against the chin. No moving parts, no corrosion problems and just pulling the tab is enough to loosen the fastener.
- Rounder, smoother, stronger shell The outer shell of Arai helmets is designed to glide without unnecessary resistance. You don’t want to decelerate your helmet more than necessary. That’s why all Arai vents and ducts are designed to break off during an impact
- 5-year limited warranty
All Arai helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship, and are serviceable only for the properly fitted first user for 5 years from date of first use, but no more than 7 years from date of manufacture
|Fog resistant visor:|
The combination of glass fibers with special resins, thanks to which the shell uses its strength, structural integrity and impact elasticity and disperses the impact energy on the largest possible surface of the entire helmet.
5 sizes of shells
|Weight for size M:|
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 60 months.
All products are warranted for a period of 2 year from date of purchase against any defects in materials and workmanship.
If you experience a problem with one of our products we want to know about it.
We kindly request you return your product to our store along with:
|Size||Head Circumference [cm]|