It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Evo-Thrux II are sports gloves that in their design have kangaroo skin, goat skin, aramid elements, Superfabric reinforcements and flexible panels. This combination provides really great comfort and makes us unwilling to take off our gloves. The stitching on the fingers is on the outside, thanks to which the gloves fit perfectly to the hands, do not oppress, we have a better sense of the grip. Gloves also have a solid double Velcro closure. Aramid reinforcements, hard knukles protector, Superfabric® reinforcement on fingers and hard plastic on the edge of the glove are responsible for safety. Thanks to advanced technology, they will not discolor when contacted with sweat or moisture resulting from changing weather conditions.
- highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
- goat skin upper
- colourfast & sweat-proof
- special flat seam
- velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
- elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
- visor wipe
- hard plastic knuckle protection
- Aramide protection on back of hand
- knuckle protection tested (impact test for knuckle protection)
- ball of thumb reinforced with SuperFabric®-brand material
- certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists"
A mix of 32% polyester and 68% epoxy resin creates a super-tough material which offers full flexibility as well as extremely high cut and abrasion resistance. Held uses Superfabric® to reinforce crash zones on certain garments and gloves.
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 60 months.
All products are warranted for a period of 2 year from date of purchase against any defects in materials and workmanship.
If you experience a problem with one of our products we want to know about it.
We kindly request you return your product to our store along with: