It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47%. Made of reinforced polyamide, the GPX 5.5’s rigid, non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved over the years to be very comfortable. It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible reinforced polyamide platform for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 790g (1.74lbs)
Warranty - Warranty is granted by the producer for a period of 24 months.
|Size||Chest GPX 6.5||Chest GPX 5.5||Chest GPX 4.5||Chest GPX 3.5||Chest STX Road|
|S/M||82 - 94 cm||82 - 94 cm||78 - 94 cm||82 - 94 cm||66- 94 cm|
|L/XL||94 - 122 cm||94 - 122 cm||94 - 122 cm||94-110 cm||90 - 122 cm|
Why with us!?
Our products are set at a competitive price.
Visit our fanpage and press "like" button. You'll get a discount code that gives you an additional . 5% discounts on our products.
Every customer who decides to place an large order, can count on the valuable freebies.
A detailed list of products you can see on the right side of our home page, press the vidget called „extra gifts”.
As one of the few companies accept returns after 30 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
If you buy in the network don't hesitate to ask about the origin of products, a very common practice in other online stores is the sale products from illegal imports or even counterfeit products often applies to high-end brands.This kind of store can earn a lot but the customer can lose not only inability to warranty, but what's more important you can lose a quality of products which should protect you. All our offer is a 100% original products from official distribution, we have exclusive Malopolska area when it comes to representation of brands like Shoei, Rukka, Schuberth Rev'it and several others. This proves our reliability and guarantees that in case of any trouble you will not be alone with a problem
Moto-tour employs experts in the field of motorcycle clothes. We assure you that each of us has tens of thousands of kilometers to the motorcycle, a lot of things offered by our shop is tested in different conditions, they make tests on your own skin,to provide you professional help and advice. We do our best to help choose best equipment for you. Our the most important goal is your satisfaction with our service.
We invite you to visit our shops in Krakow If you have concerns about the purchase over the internet, we invite you to our 2 stores in Krakow: 1. Defender, Al. 29 Listopada 155B, 31-406 Kraków 2. Moto-Tour, ul. Zawiła 61a, 30-442 Kraków Advantages of shopping in the store are the ability to try on and touch the products, and thus minimizing the risk of incorrect purchases.
We tried to make our website friendly and ergonomic in browsing We built and we have continued improving our website for you. Our goal is to build a database of products to easy select to the specific motorcycle. Our ""configurator system" is the most advanced online system. You do not have to worry about trunk or mounting, exhaust, drives, shafts, footrests, crashbary, etc are configured correctly and that the ordered parts will fit your motorcycle. We have a lot of ideas to increase our system but if you have any suggestion. We will be happy to hear it.