It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Scottoiler vSystem Universal Edition is a vacuum-operated chain oiler that automatically lubricates the chain while driving. This kit contains a 250 ml Standard Blue Scottoil bottle that is suitable for ambient temperatures of 0-20 ° C (32-68 ° F)
Chain oil systems are accessories for motorcycles that take over the entire chain maintenance system. Automatic chain lubrication means there is no more trouble with a non-lubricated chain.
- Automatically lubricates the chain
- Significantly extends the life of the chain and chain rack
- It reduces the frequency of manual chain maintenance
- Cleaner and more efficient lubrication
- It saves time, money and trouble
Easy to mount on almost every motorcycle
- Only lubricate the chain while driving
- No sticky grease on the chain
- A cleaner chain will result in longer drive life
- Save money for spare parts and repairs
- You spend more time on the road, less in the garage
How it's working
When you connect a vSystem motorcycle chain oiler to the bike you have a system that automatically gets to work when you start your motorcycle. Whilst it is operated by the engine vacuum, the vSystem oiler does not absorb any power or affect the performance of your engine because it is purely vacuum operated.
It is easily installed and can be fitted to most bikes in an hour or two – check out the Model-specific Install Guides to find out how easy it is to fit.
What’s in the Box?
The main components of the kit are a Reservoir Metering Valve (RMV), an Injector (which feeds oil onto the chain and sprocket from the chain oiler), a bottle of Scottoiler motorbike chain lube suitable for approximately 5,000 miles and the parts required for a variety of fitting options.
Some motorcycle models may require special parts which are available free of charge from Scottoiler. Please refer to the Model-specific Install Guides where these parts are highlighted.
How to install on your motorcycle?