- Optimal comfort in varying weather situations, whether rain or sun.
- Direct ventilation of the body in chamber "breezy"
- Protection against wind, cold and rain in chamber "dry"
- The membrane is always at your fingertips and can be brought quickly to the appropriate position
- Perspiration can wick away from the body and the garment thanks to breathability of the membrane
It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Textile pants HELD AEROSEC equipped with a Gore-Tex® membrane providing protection against rain and wind. Elastic inserts above the knees provide comfort and comfortable freedom of movement. The certified Sas-Tec knee protectors with height adjustment are responsible for safety. Together with the HELD Aerosec jacket, it creates a super set for skiing on the road.
- 500D Ripstop
- breathable DYNAX MESH fabric
- contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- mesh lining
- GORE 2in1 membrane: waterproof, windproof and breathable
- zip adjustment at ankles to perfectly adjust fit
- stretch panels at knees
- special stretch material in crotch
- reflective inserts in the mesh area
- button fixtures for optional braces
- Kangaroo leather anti-slip seat patch
- hip adjustment
- Held Clip-in Technology
- air-vent zippers
- 2 external pockets double as air vents
- pocket for optional Held cloverleaf SAS-TEC® CE-proved coccyx protector
- special Ripstop material reinforcement on crash zones
- reflective sections
- optional hip protectors
- EN 1621-1 CE-approved height-adjustable SAS-TEC® 3D knee protectors
- connecting zip
With the AeroSec textile combination Held provides the answer to the question of the ideal clothing choice in changeable weather conditions. Thanks to the innovative membrane integration both jacket and trousers can be easily and quickly transformed from a summer combination to wind and rain protection in case of a change in the weather.
For this purpose, the membrane jacket/trousers can be brought from the passive position (chamber "breezy") from the back of the garment to the active, functional position in front (chamber "dry") and worn as a second layer under the upper.
How it works:
Membrane in chamber „BREEZY"
» The membrane is located on the back of the jacket and trousers
Membrane in chamber „DRY"
» The membrane is attached to the front of the outer jacket or trousers
The Gore Tex® membrane has over 1.4 bilion microscopic pores per square centimetre. These pores are around 20,000 times smaller than a water molecule, however 700 times bigger than a water vapour molecule. Therefore the Gore Tex® membrane is durable water and wind resistant and at the same time very breathable. The result: Rain can't get in and wind is kept away but sweat can get out. To guarantee absolute weather resistance, Gore Tex® products are sealed by the Gore Seam Tape technology. This tape seales every small hole which occurs when sewing cloth out of Gore Tex®. To fulfi I the special requirements in all applications, Gore tex® has developed different membranes and technologies, which are used in the particular products. In each chapter of out Gore-Tex® garments and gloves you will find further information about technologies and products.
A high quality polyamide (100%) fabric woven from precision-cut DuPont hollow fibres. Cordura is more durable and abrasion resistant than other nylons and is particularly suited for protective clothing. It has a comfortable and natural woven, slightly structured,appearance.
Sas-Tec is an innovative protectors made of lightweight, durable foam thermoplastic high-performance depreciation strokes. They provide excellent protection and comfort. They are certified to European standard.
Od 10 stopni do 25 stopni Celsjusza
Powyżej 25 stopni Celsjusza
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 60 months.
All products are warranted for a period of 2 year from date of purchase against any defects in materials and workmanship.
If you experience a problem with one of our products we want to know about it.
We kindly request you return your product to our store along with: