- Optimal comfort in varying weather situations, whether rain or sun.
- Direct ventilation of the body in chamber "breezy"
- Protection against wind, cold and rain in chamber "dry"
- The membrane is always at your fingertips and can be brought quickly to the appropriate position
- Perspiration can wick away from the body and the garment thanks to breathability of the membrane
It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The Aerosec GTX jacket made of durable material DU PONT ® Cordura 500D Ripstop and designed to give us maximum comfort. The basic elements that will allow a motorcyclist to adapt it to weather conditions are the breathable Gore-Tex® waterproof membrane and the Cool-MAX® mesh lining. An additional advantage is the breathable panels on the back made of 3D Mesh and a ventilation system on the back, chest and sleeves ensuring comfortable breathability. The certified Sas-Tec protectors on the shoulders and elbows are responsible for safety. The jacket is also equipped with Velcro fasteners enabling the fitting of a back and chest protector. In places of impact, seams were additionally reinforced.
- 500D Ripstop DuPont Cordura
- COOLMAX® breathable mesh inner lining
- breathable DYNAX MESH fabric
- GORE 2in1 membrane: waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 3D air mesh panels in back to promote air circulation
- stretch panels on inner arms
- soft collar
- reflective inserts in the mesh area
- Held Clip-in Technology
- map / document pocket
- waist adjustment with zipper
- air-vent zippers in front, back & arms
- arm adjustment
- 3 inner pockets
- 2 external pockets
- exclusive EN 1621-1 CE-approved Held cloverleaf SAS-TEC® shoulder & elbow protectors
- optional EN 1621-2 back protector
- velcro for optional chest protector
- special Ripstop material reinforcement on crash zones
- connection zip
- reflective sections
With the AeroSec textile combination Held provides the answer to the question of the ideal clothing choice in changeable weather conditions. Thanks to the innovative membrane integration both jacket and trousers can be easily and quickly transformed from a summer combination to wind and rain protection in case of a change in the weather.
For this purpose, the membrane jacket/trousers can be brought from the passive position (chamber "breezy") from the back of the garment to the active, functional position in front (chamber "dry") and worn as a second layer under the upper.
How it works:
Membrane in chamber „BREEZY"
» The membrane is located on the back of the jacket and trousers
Membrane in chamber „DRY"
» The membrane is attached to the front of the outer jacket or trousers
The Gore Tex® membrane has over 1.4 bilion microscopic pores per square centimetre. These pores are around 20,000 times smaller than a water molecule, however 700 times bigger than a water vapour molecule. Therefore the Gore Tex® membrane is durable water and wind resistant and at the same time very breathable. The result: Rain can't get in and wind is kept away but sweat can get out. To guarantee absolute weather resistance, Gore Tex® products are sealed by the Gore Seam Tape technology. This tape seales every small hole which occurs when sewing cloth out of Gore Tex®. To fulfi I the special requirements in all applications, Gore tex® has developed different membranes and technologies, which are used in the particular products. In each chapter of out Gore-Tex® garments and gloves you will find further information about technologies and products.
A high quality polyamide (100%) fabric woven from precision-cut DuPont hollow fibres. Cordura is more durable and abrasion resistant than other nylons and is particularly suited for protective clothing. It has a comfortable and natural woven, slightly structured,appearance.
Sas-Tec is an innovative protectors made of lightweight, durable foam thermoplastic high-performance depreciation strokes. They provide excellent protection and comfort. They are certified to European standard.
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 60 months.
All products are warranted for a period of 2 year from date of purchase against any defects in materials and workmanship.
If you experience a problem with one of our products we want to know about it.
We kindly request you return your product to our store along with:
|Size||Hight [cm}||Chest [cm]||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Crotch length (cm)|